Poolife Stabilizer and Conditioner Pods
Water soluble pods prevent chlorine loss due to intense sunlight. Add just the right amount everytime with these pre-measured pods!
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- Adjust the Free Available Chlorine Level to 1-4 ppm.
- Measure the stabilizer. (Ideal Range is 20-40ppm)
- be sure the skimmer is free of all debris and residue.
- Add 1 pod directly to the skimmer basket while the pump is running.
- ONLY ADD 1 POD AT A TIME.
- Leave the circulation pump running and do not backwash for 48 Hours.
- Use the chart shown to determine the correct amount of this product to use.
To increase by 10ppm:
- 1 Pod for 5,000 Gallons
- 2 Pods for 10,000 Gallons
- 3 Pods for 15,000 Gallons
- 4 Pods for 20,000 Gallons
- 5 Pods for 25,000 Gallons
Only add 1 Pod at a time every 2 hours.
Can be used with all chlorine based sanitizing systems including salt systems
Raises Stabilizer (CYA) level