Ultima PowerWash Cell Cleaner (8oz)
A highly concentrated acid formula that quickly and efficiently cleans cells. This innovative product removes scale from the salt cell, which may extend its life and allow it to operate more efficiently once cleaned.
NOTE: Ultima Salt Solutions PowerWash Cell Cleaner is a strong acid. When handling this material, wear proper safety equipment (rubber gloves, goggles and protective clothing).
1. Add 4-5 gallons of water to a plastic bucket. Carefully add the full bottle of this product to the bucket and stir to mix thoroughly using a plastic or wooden stirrer. Add cleaner to the water, NOT the water to the cleaner.
2. Turn off the power to the unit and remove the cell from the plumbing, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Exposed metal contacts on the unit which connect the electrode to the controller should be completely covered by waterproof tape or other means to prevent the acid in the cleaner from corroding the contacts. Do not submerge any wiring if it cannot be disconnected from the unit.
3. While wearing gloves and goggles, immerse the electrode unit in the cleaning solution until effervesce stops or for 60 minutes.
4. While wearing gloves and goggles, remove the electrode from the cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly with water.
5. Remove any protective covering that was placed on the contacts. Reassemble the electrode into the chlorinator following the manufacturer’s directions and start the pump and chlorinator.
6. Dispose spent cleaning solution by pouring it into the pool with the pump on. Wear gloves and goggles while handling cell cleaning solution. Readjust pH if needed.Cell Cleaner is a highly concentrated acid that cleans cells quickly. This innovative product removes scale from the salt cell, extending its life and allowing it to operate more efficiently once cleaned.
Formulated specifically to be used with salt chlorine generator systems.
Cell Cleaner is a highly concentrated acid that cleans cells quickly. This innovative product removes scale from the salt cell, extending its life and allowing it to operate more efficiently once cleaned.
Highly concentrated muriatic-acid based cleaner cleans salt water chlorine generator cells quickly and thoroughly
Helps to extend cell generator life and increases cell efficiency
Available Size: 8 fl. oz.